Your current version of Internet Explorer is old and unsupported for most of the websites. We recommend you to upgrade <a href='http://windows.microsoft.com/en-gb/internet-explorer/download-ie'>from here</a> to the latest version of Internet Explorer and your experience will be enhanced.
DEEP offers design and implementation
of measurements including handling the data processing. In order to carry out the
measurements while the building is in use, we work closely together with suppliers
of consumption registrations, residents/users, and building owners.
We carry out measurements for new low-energy building and energy renovations in
order to check if the building is performing as assumed in the project
• Error detecting by use of thermography with InfraCAM detector.
• Density measurements using Blowerdoor tests.
• Measurements of indoor climate i.e. temperatures, relative air humidity, CO2, and daylight.
• Performance measurements of various solar cell and solar heating systems used in the real situation.
• User surveys in order to evaluate the residents/users satisfaction concerning the buildings functionality, indoor climate and noise conditions.