Your current version of Internet Explorer is old and unsupported for most of the websites. We recommend you to upgrade <a href='http://windows.microsoft.com/en-gb/internet-explorer/download-ie'>from here</a> to the latest version of Internet Explorer and your experience will be enhanced.
This Mechanical Engineering Internship will involve providing design and support for project management of central utility plants, alternative energy, and facilities /infrastructure projects primarily for commercial office, industrial, governmental, and higher education facilities.
• Design mechanical systems including: heating, cooling, heat rejection, air distribution, ventilation, air conditioning, building automation and controls
• Prepare drawings detailing the system designed.
• Analyze commercial building energy allocations and identify energy efficiency cost improvement opportunities.
• Assess regulatory, technical, and market issues to prioritize energy options.
• Provide regular reports as to the overall effectiveness of the energy management program implemented.
• Reach out to suppliers and contractors for pricing quotes, building equipment data & other specs
•Independently schedule and prioritize requests to ensure deadlines are met.
• Bachelor’s degree in Mechanical Engineering
• Knowledge of and a working familiarity with current codes, standards, and regulations; Excel proficiency
• Good communication skills both written and verbal; good supervisory skills
• Ability to balance multiple projects under tight deadlines
• Prior mechanical engineering work experience a plus
Interested individuals are encouraged to respond directly to Associated Renewable. Please submit your resume in word or PDF format to:
T: +6 03 2694 3033